semtools: Methods for Structural Equation Models
Score-based tests of differential item functioning in the two-parameter model
- Working paper
- Replication materials:
- Simulation functions for data generation, power evaluation, and power summaries.
- lavaan extensions containing estfun() method for lavaan objects estimated via PML and code to simplify model estimation (note: this code relies on lavaan 0.5-17).
- Code to obtain scores from specific ltm objects and mirt objects.
- Data from application section
- Replication script containing code to run and summarize the application and simulations, using the above files.
Testing non-nested structural equation models
Bayesian latent variable models for the analysis of experimental psychology data
Score-based tests of measurement invariance: Use in practice
Testing for measurement invariance with respect to an ordinal variable
Tests of measurement invariance without subgroups: A generalization of classical methods
This material is based upon work supported by the U.S. National Science Foundation under Grant No. SES-1061334. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).
The project summary page resides here.